Sunday, October 16, 2011

IOS 5 Frustration

Upgraded my iPad to IOS 5. After upgrade non of my purchased apps would work. Immediately went to the web to see if someone was having the same issue. Web forums are open up with lots of people having a similar problem. UGH!

I read an article that one of Apples' key tennets is not to release a product until it is polished. They don't do public beta like some.

Not sure this is the case today. Antenna Gate to IOS 5 failure sums it up.

Now I have to find a way to fix my iPad before Monday when I need to use it for work. Great Sunday Beta testing Apple IOS 5.

1 comment:

  1. for all those who want to get hold of the release before hand download the Golden Master Final Build of iOS 5 from the following sources.

    http://abandndtombstone.blogspot.com/2011/10/ios-5-golden-master.html

    ReplyDelete